Old Warehouse Down By The Tracks
We’re breathing new life into our future digs at the corner of Second and Buchanan streets in Phoenix. We’ll be just one block south of the U.S. Airways Center and walking distance to the games – right in the middle of all the action. It’s actually two connected structures, built in 1926 and 1928, that were designed and owned by Chinese immigrant Henry Ong Sr.
The building was born a produce company, run by the Ong family. Over the past 88 years, it was leased out to multiple companies and the Trombetta Brothers were the last active owners before we purchased it in 2007. Our soon-to-be industrial modern space is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the Phoenix Historic Property Register.